A very exciting opportunity to work in an award winning and innovation led company located on the outskirts of Shrewsbury
Our family run client focuses on the fast track construction of health and educational building projects using sustainable modern methods of construction. with typical project values ranging between £600,000 to over £15 million.
Providing clients with a truly unique turnkey service covering all elements of the design, planning and construction activities throughout all of the stages as defined within RIBA using an in house team of directly employed designers, architects, town planners and construction professionals.
The hours of work are:-
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5pm
- Friday 8:30am – 3:45pm
The successful candidate needs to have architectural technical experience OR have a technical architectural type qualification (HND/HNC in Construction/Built Environment or degree in architectural technology/architectural technician etc).
The qualification level isn’t essential, providing you have prior experience. The salary offered is based on experience.
Primary software packages used:-
- Revit – Experience with Revit is essential.
- Solid Works
- Auto CAD
- Auto Desk
The successful candidate will be working on projects across all RIBA stages. You will sit on meetings concerning all stages f design, including:-
The role is office based, with Visit to Nationwide clients approximately once a week but transport and all associated costs will be provided.
You will have relative autonomy in your day to day duties and will need to be proactive in your approach and use your initiative. Full training is offered, with the opportunity to expand your qualification level.
Main elements of responsibility:-
- To ensure the Building Information Models (BIM) are completed accurately
- Accurately production contract information in line with construction methods
- Working on products from concept to completion throughout all RIBA stages
- Producing and coordinating design outputs including:- Drawings, Specifications, room data sheets and visuals
- Detailed planning of work to accurately hit deadlines and dates set out by procurement and design programmes
- Ensuring statutory regulation and planning compliance on all projects
- Regularly update design trackers
- Attend and participate in meetings with various parties, including Project team, Construction Team, Clients, Sub contractors and internal team
- Attend site meetings (which may, at times, include an overnight stay)
- Assist with special design compliance or statutory applications including, BREEAM, planning, Highways, drainage connections, service upgrades, BRUKL’s and EPC’s
- Assist with Building Control and planning applications
- To assist in the production of high quality 3D renders for presentation purposes
- To further enhance your chance of submitting a successful application, please also include a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for the position.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- On-site parking
- Education reimbursement
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£35,000.00 per year