Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per year
Hours: Full-time Monday – Friday
Team4You is delighted to be recruiting for a Insurance Account Handler on behalf of our award winning and prestigious client.
Perks of the role:
- The role offers a lot of variety with little repetition
- A professional, fun, motivated and sociable workplace
- Work with one of Shropshire’s most prestigious Insurance firms
- Fantastic opportunity for progression
- Sociable hours
- Industry specific training
- Excellent and easy to get to location
Working as part of the team the main purpose of this role is to assist existing clients with their annual insurance renewals. Previous experience in the insurance industry is essential. Your role is vital to ensure the business can operate at optimum efficiency.
This is not a sales based role and you will not be expected to generate new business. The ability to deliver a high level of customer service is key to the post holders success
Reputation is key in this industry and as an independent brokerage, my client has built a trusting professional relationships within the local community. A proven track record in the insurance industry is essential.
The post holder is expected to use a high degree of self management and initiative and to maintain a highly professional, efficient, confidential and friendly service ensuring quality service to clients is always achieved. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Using an in house CRM system to amend, check and process renewal claims on behalf of the Insurance Broker.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that all monthly renewal schedules are completed on time.
- Liaising with Insurance Companies in a professional and effective manner to ensure the best outcome for the client when managing a claim.
- To be a point of contact for clients in the absence of the Insurance Broker and to answer incoming calls (including those to other staff in the office who are away from their desk) in a professional and friendly manner taking messages and passing on to appropriate person(s).
- Creating and amending insurance documentation.
- Maintaining diary systems where appropriate along with arranging and booking of meetings where required.
- Maintaining effective filing systems including scheduling of files for archiving and retrieval of files from storage.
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and the firm’s policies in general.
- Deal with client information with the utmost Confidentiality.
The above duties and responsibilities are intended to represent current priorities and are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The post holder may from time to time be asked to undertake other reasonable duties and responsibilities. The Job Description will be reviewed at least annually in conjunction with the post holder.
Any changes will be made in discussion with the post holder according to business needs