Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Hours: Full-time 45 hours per week, Permanent
Team4you are very proud to announce that owing to recent business expansion we are seeking an Onsite Account Manager for an exciting and ambitious recruitment project in Ruskington (Lincolnshire)
We are seeking an experienced Co-ordinator/ Manager to manage the implementation and continuous improvement of Team4You’s innovative recruitment process to a leading international manufacturing company. (FMCG Sector)
You will be given the opportunity to get your teeth stuck in to recruiting and managing a large number of people in an industrial Environment, ensuring the very best staffing levels to our client are maintained and continually improved.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate attraction and recruitment (up to 200 people) in various Job roles
- Relationship building with workforce, local community stakeholders and client management team
- KPI management and reporting
- Managing peak times and demand increases
- Daily management of workforce
- Operating in a compliant and ethical way
- Managing Covid-19 restrictions
- Right to work checks
- Checking staff in/out on shifts , sign in sheets management
- Dealing with basic candidates & client queries
- Conducting site tours
- Monitor performance of the workforce
- Briefing workers regarding role, responsibilities, H&S procedures
- Updating our data base & general administrative duties.
- Support the Account Manager holding inductions/trainings
- Strong relationship building skills
- Enjoyment of organisation
- Skill identification and matching skills
- Problem solving skills
- Initiative and autonomy
- Target and reward driven
- Strong desire to build a long and upwards climbing career
** Although this is not a “Selling role”, Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
Team4you are renowned for rewarding excellent performances and recognising their staff. In addition to strong career prospects, you can expect the following benefits:
- Dedicated and ongoing training package
- Performance incentives
- Strong team ethos
- Innovation led
Immediate start is available, however, for the right person, we will happily consider notice periods.
Team4You is an equal opportunity recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitability skilled people, regardless of their age, Gender identification, race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Please provide a cover note with your application explaining why you should be considered for the role.
We look forward to receiving your application.