Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per year
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (flexible working when required)
Do you currently run a busy office?
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager seeking a new and exciting opportunity?
Are you an experienced senior Marketing professional seeking the next step in your career?
Are you currently working in management and looking to step up into operations?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join a Marketing Company in Shrewsbury.
- Ensure all campaigns and individual projects are completed to a high standard
- Liaise with a variety of clients regularly to establish objectives whilst building and developing working relationships
- Guide the team on planning, presenting and executing client plans
- Oversee all client activity from budgets and campaigns, to reporting
- Ensure all internal operations are organised and completed on time, including invoicing and training
- Monitor and appraise the progress of the team
- Liaise with third-party stakeholders, such as suppliers, social media companies, freelancers and subcontractors
- You will need to demonstrate strong written communication skills, including spelling and grammar as well as excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technicalities in layman terms
- Excellent time and task management
- Proficient IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and comfortable on both Mac and PC
- An awareness of Digital Marketing, including Facebook Ads and Google Ads
A full job description is available on request.