Our Job Of The Month! – The Marketing Role You’ve Been Looking For
Here at Team4You, we are all about finding you your dream job. With full support, no hidden agenda, and actually taking the time to see what works for you, we have placed thousands of people in the job for them.
We are able to do this by taking time with both our clients and with you. Making sure you match on more than just technical ability. We take the time to make sure the position works for you, so you can work well in the position.
We’re busier than ever!
With the job market being so saturated at the moment, it’s just as important to us that we still provide that level of dedication for each position we’re recruiting for. Which is why we’re introducing our Job Of The Month.
With the volumes of jobs we work on, we constantly advertise on our website (clickable link) and our socials (clickable link). However, each month, we have decided to advertise what we consider to be THE JOB of the month on our blog. Making that dream job of yours even easier to find!
Technical Marketing Role with an 80K Salary!
- The primary objective of the role is to work between the sales & marketing team and the design and engineering team to identify USPs of products and services offered, and be able to communicate these out to their customer base.
- The existing marketing team will still carry out PR, communications, social media, etc with you overseeing them.
- As a candidate for the role, you will need a strong technical base as you will need to understand what they offer in detail.
- A strong marketing base will also be required in order to propose effective and innovative ways of communicating key messages out to customers.
- You would need to be comfortable with public speaking, either in delivering PDR’s to small groups or talking at large exhibitions.
- You would be responsible for forming and driving marketing campaigns that are product related.
- Primary location of work would be Shrewsbury office.
- Would be expected to travel within the UK.
- Salary 60-80K depending on experience.
If you’ve got the skills we’re looking for, and you’d like to know more about this exciting role, get in touch with Otis today on 01743 627404 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s to your dream job.
Take care and catch you soon.
What our Clients Say
…Team4you were offering a refreshing and new approach to how they undertook the challenge of providing us with a recruitment solution. I was delighted with what was on offer, and the simplicity that it offered. The proposal was simple and was based around a “Let us get to know you” proposal. Team4you already had extensive recruitment knowledge, and were keen to demonstrate their industry knowledge and how they operate…
Charles Pierce MIoD,
Managing Director, Darwin Group
An initial consultation with Team4You is free, whether you want to speak on the phone, Zoom or face-to-face. We have offices in Birmingham, Shrewsbury and Liverpool, and naturally we adhere to all the Government’s safety guidelines.
To be educators and leaders in ethical recruitment.
To create amazing opportunities for driven people.
To never ask for exclusivity. We are confident in our service.
To do things the right way, always.
To provide the highest standards of service and care.
To become the partner you wouldn’t be without.
Transforming Your Recruitment Experience
Commercial – Professional – Construction – Engineering – FMCG – Customer Service – Health & Social Care