Our Job Of The Month – No weekend work, no experience, and competitive pay!
It’s back and here to stay!
Our launch of Job Of The Month in February generated huge interest. We received such positive feedback from potential candidates, and clients, that it’s here to stay!
Here at Team4You, we are all about finding you your dream job. With full support, no hidden agenda, and actually taking the time to see what works for you, we have placed thousands of people in the right role.
We take the time to get to know you and our clients, matching you on more than just capability. We find a position that works for you, so you can work well in the position.
Getting you the right role despite the saturated market!
Despite the job market being more saturated than ever, t’s just as important to us that we still provide that level of dedication for each position we’re recruiting for.
This is where our Job Of The Month comes in.
With the volumes of jobs we work on, we constantly advertise on our website (clickable link) and our socials (clickable link). However, each month, we have decided to advertise what we consider to be THE JOB of the month on our blog. Making that dream job of yours even easier to find!
The Production Operative role that requires no weekend work and no experience!
- We have lots of exciting opportunities for Full-Time Production Operatives to work in Spalding, Lincolnshire in various departments within a Meat Processing Facility.
- Join a world-leading organisation offering progression and training. No previous experience is necessary as full training is provided.
- Day shifts only – Monday to Friday.
- Monday to Friday 6:00am to 2pm (or some shifts at 7am – 3pm).
- Overtime available at weekends.
- Payment starts at £9 per hour and rises up to £11.25 per hour as your skills progress with training.
- Duties will involve working on lines, processing, cutting, packaging, and checking the quality of the meat. The job involves standing for long periods of time and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Free Breakfast
- Access to a subsidised canteen
- Discounted meat on offer each month
- Strong Anti-Covid measures
- Assistance with applying for Pre and Settled status and NI Number if necessary
- No compulsory overtime
Immediate positions available, so if this is something that interests you, please don’t wait to get in touch.
If this sounds like the job for you, then get in touch today!
Please call Chris on 07557 476546 (English Speakers)
Please call Cristina on 07557 476546 (Non-English Speakers)
You can also Email:-
Here’s to the right job for you!
Take care and catch you soon.
What our Clients Say
…Team4you were offering a refreshing and new approach to how they undertook the challenge of providing us with a recruitment solution. I was delighted with what was on offer, and the simplicity that it offered. The proposal was simple and was based around a “Let us get to know you” proposal. Team4you already had extensive recruitment knowledge, and were keen to demonstrate their industry knowledge and how they operate…
Charles Pierce MIoD,
Managing Director, Darwin Group
An initial consultation with Team4You is free, whether you want to speak on the phone, Zoom or face-to-face. We have offices in Birmingham, Shrewsbury and Liverpool, and naturally we adhere to all the Government’s safety guidelines.
To be educators and leaders in ethical recruitment.
To create amazing opportunities for driven people.
To never ask for exclusivity. We are confident in our service.
To do things the right way, always.
To provide the highest standards of service and care.
To become the partner you wouldn’t be without.
Transforming Your Recruitment Experience
Commercial – Professional – Construction – Engineering – FMCG – Customer Service – Health & Social Care