Team4you support our military personnel
The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise by the nation ensuring that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
It is a pledge that together we acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
Team4you signed up to the Armed Forces covenant
Furthermore, Team4you have been awarded the Bronze Award for "The Defence Employer Recognition Scheme" (ERS)
The Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) encourages employers to support defence and inspire others to do the same. The scheme encompasses bronze, silver and gold awards for employer organisations that pledge, demonstrate or advocate support to defence and the armed forces community, and align their values with the Armed Forces Covenant.
1 - We Team4you will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
• No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
• In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
2 - Team4you recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
• Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation across our Website and Social media pages
• Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers; We will ensure our local armed forces offices are aware that we will consider all candidates seeking employment
• Striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners; • endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
• Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
• Offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible; • aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day;
• Offering free services including employability workshops for current and previous Armed Forces Members
3 - We will publicise these commitments through our literature and/or on our website, setting out how we will seek to honour them and inviting feedback from the Service community and our customers on how we are doing.